MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST ( Part I )
· Carry out Laboratory Tests in biochemistry/hematology/immunology and microbiology.
· Operate and maintain analytical instruments.
· Conduct equipment maintenance and calibration.
· Ensure good laboratory practices and standard operating procedure.
· Have a recognized degree/ diploma or Certificate in Medical Laboratory Science plus not less than two years of relevant experience.
· Have a valid Practicing Certificate issued by the Supplementary Medical Professions Council of Hong Kong.
· Be a registered Medical Laboratory Technologist in Part I of the Registry of the Medical Laboratory Technologist Board (Hong Kong).
· Have good communication skill and good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
· Knowledge of Medex Laboratory Information System is an advantage.
· Require on shift duty.
· Immediately available is preferred.
We offer attractive salary and fringe benefits to the right candidate.
Interest parties please send your CV with availability and expected salary via email to hr@Medtimes.com.hk
Healthcare Sales Executive
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with current and potential affiliate doctors.
· Implement strategic plan of the team and achieve sales targets.
· Participate in promotional events and programs
· Related education is welcome but not required; and understanding of basic medical terminology is necessary.
· Mature personality, working experience in healthcare industry is an advantage.
· Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
· Good business sense and market knowledge.
· Immediate availability is highly desirable.
We offer attractive remuneration and performance bonus.
Interest parties please send your full resume with expected salary via email to hr@Medtimes.com.hk
Medical Laboratory Technician
· To perform medical laboratory assisting job duties, reagents preparation and inventory records.
· High Dip / Associate Degree / Degree / Master
· Biotechnology, Biology, Biological Sciences, Medical Sciences
· 1 year experience in medical laboratory field
· Familiar with liquid handling and scientific scaling
· Able to work under pressure and on shift rotations (9:00am -6:00pm / 2:00pm-12:00pm)
· Independent and self-driven
· Immediate available is highly preferable
· Recent Graduate will be considered
· Work location : Kowloon West
· 5-days work
· Medical Benefit
· Year-end Bonus
· On-job Training
Interest parties, please send your CV with availability and expected salary to hr@Medtimes.com.hk